HelloFresh
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HelloFresh Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia54 reviews

Clear
3.0Work–Life Balance
3.2Pay & Benefits

Good hours but hard work

There are a lot of younger people and everyones nice and try to help each other out. Line leaders will give you the hardest time of your life and make you want to quit on your first day, week, month, or even year depending on who.Only recommend if you're good under pressure and can handle the long hours

Pros

Funny as people

Cons

Short breaks

Overworked and underpaid

Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Stressful, unmanageable workload

Great team

Great team, great management but not the best salary unless you sell more. I totally recommend if you’re looking to improve your communication skills, customers skill and looking to really get some sales there. If You do, you got yourself a permanent part time job.

Great incentives but very long hours

Fun colleagues and challenging, sometimes rewarding job, but very long hours, gruelling work and at the mercy of the elements. Even the job pitch in the interview was misleading as there was no mention of working door-to-door. Pros: Free box of Hello Fresh every week Cons: Long, tiring work, commission only

productive and fun workplace with great employees

great place to work but not very secure as it is casual but overall a great environment. amazing employees with great benefits but you're only casual so not a good source of income for someone needing a stable job.

Pros

free lunches and great pay

Cons

only casual

Not the best place to work for hours if you want to save

Lovely people, but hard to make friends ect as you are never on the same shift. Casual hours are horrendous one time I had 5 hours in one week. Training is good but things change a lot and if you have a few days off could be hard to catch up. The kitchen was mostly full of fly's which was a bit sickening (them tinny fly's that come around your food) Nice people though and pay was alright if you had the hours. Would not recommend for casual but I guess full time would be okay.. Not reliable or professional as I was told Via text about not coming back to work as there as no hours so they let me go.

Pros

Free box of food when you start

Cons

no hours available

Perfect Backpacker Job

Having no previous experience in sales, I was nervous about this job. However, the brand is well known and the product becomes very easy to sell. I worked on and off for 11 months at HF and travelled to QLD, NT, SA, NSW and heaps of cities and towns in Victoria. All these trips had travel and accomodation paid for, and I often went more than once to each place. It can be long days BUT it’s uncapped commission. You can earn nearly twice as much as a usual backpacker, go travel for a few weeks and then return. Perfect setup for those wanting to make money in a couple of months, and still have your weekends free. Made some brilliant friends from my experience here which I will see again in Europe. 100% recommend giving this job a fair shot for a couple of weeks :)

Pros

Free travel, great money, employability skills, Great team

Cons

Sometimes long days

great workplace with a great team

Hello-fresh is a really good place to work the team is very good and the manager is great just the problem with the job is that it is commission and it is very hard but on a positive you get a free hello-fresh box every Monday

Pros

free boxes

Cons

commission

fun in relating with one another

freedom to do the job assigned to you but must be done within your specified time giving to you. you are required to work and extra shift if the job is not done.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

short hours

Ripped off and still owed money

I was working for hello fresh through a marketing company who still owe me around $600 and will refuse to give it to me. The days were really long and the pay wasn't great even when I was doing well for the company. I took the job on the assumption I would be getting paid hourly during my training weeks as had been made out in the interview. However, this was a false promise and when learning the ropes I was barely earning anything. They also had me training new members of staff from around my second week in the company but there was no benefit to this and this cost me wages as they were knocking on doors I was supposed to be speaking to and it was a commission only job.

Pros

Free iPad to use

Cons

Underpaid, Long hours, unpaid working time

Fun workplace with good benefits

The job involved direct sales, the workplace culture was fantastic and the job had good benefits. The hardest part of the job was that occasionally the customer would be quite rude!

Ripoff! Run!

The company tries to convince you that it's an awesome and fun experience but thats simply a lie. The salarys are low (they probably won't pay you at all, I got nothing for a whole week+sales), the "training" is a joke, the contract probably don't even legal and the whole thing is not well organized. They basicly use backpackers to advertise their company in door-to-door sales and get rid of them before it comes to any payment. Even the perk of "getting a free food box every week" is a straight up lie. Don't even think about working for them!

Pros

A free beer on friday

Cons

Everything else!

Sales Representative

- Door to Door sales. - Environment was awesome. - High turn around of people. - Management was good, provided plenty of assistance and benefits. - Gave us the training we needed to understand what sales is about.

Pros

Social events.

Fast and Productive

Discipline environment with enjoyable co-workers and fun atmosphere. I learnt how to deal with harsh condition and work fast.

Pros

Breaks

Overall a fine job

Long days, commission based salary, no security salary wise. I learned a lot about sales techniques Management was unorganised. Co-workers were really nice Hardest part of the job were the long days without any pay Having fun with colleagues and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HelloFresh