HelpSystems Employee Reviews

Old School Company Trying to move Forward
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN30 May 2019
HelpSystems, overall is a good place to work. Smart leadership and a successful track record of YOY growth, both organically and through acquisition.
However, offices in EP are tired, no work remotely policy and a sales salary structure that is close to 30% salary, 70% commission to hit OTE, where most other companies for account executives are closer to 50/50 split. Products are sold into niche markets (IBM i Power Systems), where HelpSystems has been the long time market leader. In other divisions, HelpSystems is struggling to make a mark in a more competitive field (AIX, Linux, Windows).
The epitome of great culture!
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN27 September 2018
HelpSystems is a place I truly enjoy going to every day. My manager is encouraging & supports my growth. We work hard, but work life balance is valued and as a parent, I appreciate that!
Pros
Culture, Profit Sharing, Management team
Cons
Average pay, average benefits, average time off
An Amazing Company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN15 February 2017
Great corporate culture - management is second to none. I love working at HelpSystems!

Truly deserves Start Tribune "Best Work Places" award!
Sales
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN18 January 2017
The people that work here are great. The CEO clearly communicates plans for the company. They offer monthly lunch meetings and pizza and pie days. They offer a great benefits package and incentives to keep healthy and active. They offer yoga in the training room twice a month. Everyone has their own office and is given a computer and standing desk. The base salary package isn't great but I was able to earn commission, which makes up roughly 50% of my annual compensation. Love my manager, she's a great motivator, and easy to talk to and work for.
Pros
Great people, we get our own offices, free lunches
Cons
Low base salary for sales rep
Great work place
Intern (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN28 November 2016
Great company. Have the ability to work with amazing employees. Help me learn and give me the ability to make a difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelpSystems. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7