HenderCare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HenderCare Culture reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance

Casual role in Aged Care Sector

I enjoyed my time at Hendercare and my role as a domestic assistant. I found the elderly people I met to be really lovely, friendly people who always had a smile on their faces and were happy to see me, which often made my day.

30 September 2019
Thank you for this feedback, it sounds like you are exactly the type of caring person we need to help support older members of our community. :)

Amazing support from the team

Though I am new and still learning, but so far it has been one of the most amazing job experience I have ever had. A cohesive, multi cultural, positive and caring team. My Team Leader, and college are so supportive. Despite how busy and intense the environment can be at times. I personally appreciate how approachable Manager, HR and other coporate body are. I also love seeing how HenderCare are caring not just with the clients but with their own staff. It offers a great work life balance.

Pros

Support team environment

Cons

It gets very busy

5 July 2021
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you are feeling so supported. We highly value our wonderful Service Delivery & Rostering team :)

Was a fun and dynamic environment to work

I loved working at Hendercare. I worked with Aboriginal clients and worked within their culture. It was a challenging job and high risk. I cared for infants up to 18 years of age.

1 June 2020
Thank you so much for this review. We are happy to hear that you have found the work both fun and dynamic. Thank you for your contribution :)

Working in the Community

Working in the Community. No day is ever boring. Clients are always happy to see you. Feel appreciated and valued. Management and support is good, Workplace culture is good, the enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have made a positive difference.

30 September 2019
We love this feedback, thank you. Feeling rewarded and supported in your job is so important and we are delighted you are having this experience with HenderCare. :)

good working enviroment

coordinators are efficient and reliable, lots of work available all over Adelaide, get to work with many people in the community. can work as little or as much as you like

26 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback, we love to hear these kind of reviews.

nice place to work

nice place to work all the staff friendlis management are ok work ethic is followed thoroughly its was an on call job and you were given a enough time to decide whether or not you will work

Pros

ok

Cons

ok

27 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback. We are glad to see that you have found working with us a positive experience.

nil

staff needed more support from management, and more open communications to be able to work safely and officially in an individual or team environment.

27 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback. If you have suggestions of where we can improve or specific examples of the difficulties you encountered, we would appreciate if you could please email us at hello@hendercare.com.au. We are always seeking ways to improve our staff experience and your feedback will help.

Producive workplace

Great supportive company, always ready to help workers when needed. Ready to train staff member if need more training. Very community base company. Company made sure clients were happy at all times.

27 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback. To hear that you have found us supportive and always ready to help and provide further training is wonderful.

Shocking Management and Training

Very long hours and underpaid No on the job training given you are just thrown into the job. Management offer absolutely no support for further training even after repeated requests. Shocking office politics and work culture.

27 February 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience working with us has not been positive. Are you able to please email us at feedback@hendercare.com.au with the specific problems you experienced? If you have suggestions about how to improve the employment experience of our workers, we would like to hear these too. We want HenderCare staff to feel valued and can only get better when we get this kind of feedback. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HenderCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HenderCare