HenderCare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HenderCare Management reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance

Poor communication by coordinators and management

Unfortunately Underpaid passive shift. Way Below rate. After long attempt to communicate with office management about this, no action was returned to compensate after several follow ups. When you write formal emails and courteous messages, they are Never returned by coordinators and managers. Leaves you feeling inconspicuous, insignificant!Coordinators sometimes double booked the Carer’s shifts but on the other hand, almost always left with no one showing up to work even after informing the office, hours or days prior. Usually having to work overtime with No OT pay.*HR personnel was amazing and professional though!

Pros

You get to choose when you work

Cons

Coordinators and team leaders are never on your side

8 March 2021
Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. Are you able to please email quality@hendercare.com.au so we are able to look into the specifics of your concerns so they can be addressed? Thank you.

A wonderful place to work - always feel appreciated

I've now worked at HenderCare for more than two years and have never enjoyed working for a business as much. The business is run ethically and there is a genuine level of appreciation given to staff. Management care about staff and clients.

Pros

staff benefits program, flexibility, work-life-balance

10 August 2020
Thank you for this wonderful feedback. It is important to us that HenderCare always operates ethically and we are glad that this is apparent.

Don’t even bother applying

Melbourne office management and some of the staff are unethical, dishonest, full of false promises, they are bullies who discriminate, disrespectful, uncaring people.

29 June 2020
We are sorry to read this feedback. We can see you are a current employee, are you able to please provide more detail by emailing quality@hendercare.com.au or, if you prefer, please speak with our HR Manager so we are able to address your concerns. Thank you.

Not happy with the management

I had a bad experience with the management. Even though I am doing my job well. The manager don't have consideration. I work as a casual but she gets angry sometimes regarding shift bookings

13 April 2020
We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can you please email quality@hendercare.com.au with further details so we are able to follow up on the matter? Thank you

I would not recommend them it is all about the money for them

They put your life at risk and could not care less if you get hurt as long as shift gets covered there rude nasty nasty people your busy until your not needed then bad luck sit at home fo nothing

1 April 2020
Hi, we are sorry to hear that your employment experience with us has not been positive. Can you please send us an email outlining your concerns to quality@hendercare.com.au so we are able to look into this further. Thank you.

The management at the Melbourne office if pathetic, they don’t return phone calls or reply to emails or texts. Pays are wrong every week. They don’t care about their clients and they are all about the money. Worst company ever!

3 February 2020
We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Are you able to please email us at quality@hendercare.com.au so we can look into your complaint and get a better understanding of the issues you have experienced? Thank you.

Working in the Community

Working in the Community. No day is ever boring. Clients are always happy to see you. Feel appreciated and valued. Management and support is good, Workplace culture is good, the enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have made a positive difference.

30 September 2019
We love this feedback, thank you. Feeling rewarded and supported in your job is so important and we are delighted you are having this experience with HenderCare. :)

nice place to work

nice place to work all the staff friendlis management are ok work ethic is followed thoroughly its was an on call job and you were given a enough time to decide whether or not you will work

Pros

ok

Cons

ok

27 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback. We are glad to see that you have found working with us a positive experience.

nil

staff needed more support from management, and more open communications to be able to work safely and officially in an individual or team environment.

27 February 2019
Thank you for this feedback. If you have suggestions of where we can improve or specific examples of the difficulties you encountered, we would appreciate if you could please email us at hello@hendercare.com.au. We are always seeking ways to improve our staff experience and your feedback will help.

HR out of touch and over the top policy makers

Recent policy changes are aimed at alienating staff, and will hinder future recruitment of good workers. Coordinators are for the most part good but there are some who require training in their rudeness towards carers. Hendercare have proved to me why this industry has a massive turn over of staff. Low wages, policies breach areas of Fair Work Act, management threaten staff to take away work under unfair policies. Compulsory training under fair work requires that staff be paid to for their hours HR refuse to come to the party or even converse. They will get away with it because imigrant workers will not stand up for themselves, recent changes to vehicle usage within policies are ridiculous and an over the top reaction to a recent DCSI memo.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Disrespectful management with an uncaring attitude

27 February 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience working with us has not been positive. We can assure you that no policies are developed with the intent of alienating or negatively impacting our staff. Are you able to please email us at feedback@hendercare.com.au with the specific problems you experienced? If you have suggestions about how to improve the employment experience of our workers, we would like to hear these too. We want HenderCare staff to feel valued and can only get better when we get this kind of feedback. Thank you.

Jobs at HenderCare

See more jobs

Shocking Management and Training

Very long hours and underpaid No on the job training given you are just thrown into the job. Management offer absolutely no support for further training even after repeated requests. Shocking office politics and work culture.

27 February 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience working with us has not been positive. Are you able to please email us at feedback@hendercare.com.au with the specific problems you experienced? If you have suggestions about how to improve the employment experience of our workers, we would like to hear these too. We want HenderCare staff to feel valued and can only get better when we get this kind of feedback. Thank you.

Productive and fun loving place

End of End recruitment, performance management, training, manpower planning, giving all HR feedback to the management.

27 February 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you found working for us productive and enjoy your role.

Assisting patients with day to day living

Enjoyed work but didnt enjoy the travel between jobs and short shifts of 1 hour. Lack of communication between management and carers as on several shifts two carers would turn up fir same shift and then other times no carer at all!!!

Pros

nice clients

Cons

short shifts

27 February 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Are you able to please email us at feedback@hendercare.com.au with the specific problems you experienced? If you have suggestions about how to improve the employment experience with us, we would like to hear these too. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HenderCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HenderCare