Slave labour job that should be avoided
The company 'HEQS' is pathetic. They do not care about their workers or their customers. They only want to sell their poorly made furniture at high prices while underpaying their workers.
Reasons to avoid them:
- Underpay their workers with no tax or super --> they can employ you at $13 to $14/hour. They will expect you to work public holidays with no extra pay.
- They don't bother giving payment to their workers. They will hold onto your payment between 2 to 3 weeks or even longer. They also never pay the correct amount.
- Pay is well below minimum wage. There is no overtime and they will never pay you the correct hours. They expect you to work like a machine, and will not let you go home until all of the work is done.
- Must have an ABN to work for them --> SHAM CONTRACTING
- Labouring workload is extremely unrealistic. They expect you to move large boxes that weigh up to 50 kg by yourself quickly.
- The boss is an arrogant weirdo that has a really high opinion of himself. He speaks in broken english and brags on how successful he is. All of the workers in the office are also unpleasant.
Avoid this job at all costs, it's not worth it at all!