Herron Todd White
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Herron Todd White Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
My position allowed me to grow as a person. Every day brought a new challenge which I jumped at. The management team is very open with new procedures and always open to change. New ideas, initiative and innovation are celebrated.
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. No foreseeable advancement in the company or increase in hours as I only work part-time.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
No career advancement
Processing in coming e-mails and valuation orders requested online. Entering the data into the computer programme,
searching all required information for the valuation using a variety of online programs.

Calling customer to schedule appointments for inspections which meant speaking with a variety of people on the phone as well as real estate people.

We had a great team working together for the best outcome.

The hardest part of the job was the pressure of processing the requests as soon as possible as there were time constraints on when steps had to be done by.

The management were great to work with and very supportive.
Pros
satisfying when all processes fell into place
Cons
Quite stressful at times.
I learned lots of communication skills and picked up other skills such as computer skills and phone skills.
Pros
Cadet-ship which assisted in my studies
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herron Todd White. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3