Hey Dee Ho Educational Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Hey Dee Ho Educational Services reviews

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Employee Review

Best job I've ever had!

Not ideal for those wanting full time work, all Presenter positions are casual, but after several years in an office, signing the contract as a Music Presenter & Area Manager was the best thing I ever did. All expenses are paid, management is supportive and most importantly, the job itself is fun.

Pros

Very rewarding!

Cons

Casual only

Same roleSame location

Perfect part time job to fit around family. Perfect work life balance. Find a job where you get paid to do something that you enjoy, and you'll never work a day in your life!

Pros

Enjoyable

Cons

Not full time hours
Same location

Rewarding and Fun

Presenting the hey dee ho programs does not feel like work. If you enjoy working with children, singing and generally being silly this is a great job. Watching the development of children in the early years is so rewarding.

A very fun and relaxed job, but it should be a side gig if you're not into it for the long haul.

I have worked there for 1.5 years. I absolutely loved it. The children's enthusiasm and awe will make up for anything that happens to you. The songs are easy to learn if you have a nice voice. It is a very rewarding job personally, with absolutely no work stress. But fair warning: if you don't like kids, or don't like driving, DO NOT APPLY, because it will show and have a negative impact on your performance. You have to have a fun, bubbly personality. There is a LOT of driving involved, with payment for your driving if it is more than 30 minutes. I do not recommend this job as a sole gig, as it will not pay your bills. But if you are in this for the long run, you can make it part of your business, and maybe buy a franchise.

Pros

The children and their attitude towards you

Cons

A LOT of driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hey Dee Ho Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Reviews by Job Title

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Reviews by Location

• Hey Dee Ho Educational Services
  • Best job I've ever had!