Hey Dee Ho Educational Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Hey Dee Ho Educational Services reviews

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Employee Review

Rewarding and Fun

Presenting the hey dee ho programs does not feel like work. If you enjoy working with children, singing and generally being silly this is a great job. Watching the development of children in the early years is so rewarding.

Same role

Not worth it

Overpromised and under delivered. You get told at the interview you'll be working a minimum of 7 hours and travel is paid. It is not. It was barely 3 hours but required 4.5 hours of driving to get to those 3 hours. The manager was mean and nothing was good enough for her standards. Constant critique was e-mailed and texted to us. She shared a lot of non work information that had nothing to do with our job and also messaged up to 7 times a day- EVERY DAY. If we didn't respond we were called unprofessional. I do think it was this particular manager that made my experience especially bad. Despite that it does take a lot of time to learn the weekly material. It may suit a parent who is home during the day and the programs are good for the kids but not worth it as a job. The salary is so minimal and by the time you factor in petrol costs it's nothing, and the workplace culture is unhealthy with constant gossip. You're also ranked weekly so you can see who on the team is the worst performer. Overall the job is not a healthy place to work. They could work on this as a company and change the culture or perhaps it was just this branch.

Pros

making kids smile

Cons

very low wage, lots of travel for little work
Same role

Great team to work with, loved the online training

I was running my own music teaching business, but wanted some extra hours - found the perfect job with hey dee ho! Wonderful people to work with, great online training tools so I could do it in my own time & flexible work arrangement. Fitted into my schedule running sessions in the morning & teaching in the afternoon. Challenging in all the right ways & the children are delightful. I walk in the room and feel like a rockstar.

Pros

Flexible, enjoyable work with kids

Cons

Wouldn't work as sole income.
Same location

Best job I've ever had!

Not ideal for those wanting full time work, all Presenter positions are casual, but after several years in an office, signing the contract as a Music Presenter & Area Manager was the best thing I ever did. All expenses are paid, management is supportive and most importantly, the job itself is fun.

Pros

Very rewarding!

Cons

Casual only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hey Dee Ho Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Reviews by Job Title