Hey Dee Ho Educational Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Culture reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews

Not worth it

Overpromised and under delivered. You get told at the interview you'll be working a minimum of 7 hours and travel is paid. It is not. It was barely 3 hours but required 4.5 hours of driving to get to those 3 hours. The manager was mean and nothing was good enough for her standards. Constant critique was e-mailed and texted to us. She shared a lot of non work information that had nothing to do with our job and also messaged up to 7 times a day- EVERY DAY. If we didn't respond we were called unprofessional. I do think it was this particular manager that made my experience especially bad. Despite that it does take a lot of time to learn the weekly material. It may suit a parent who is home during the day and the programs are good for the kids but not worth it as a job. The salary is so minimal and by the time you factor in petrol costs it's nothing, and the workplace culture is unhealthy with constant gossip. You're also ranked weekly so you can see who on the team is the worst performer. Overall the job is not a healthy place to work. They could work on this as a company and change the culture or perhaps it was just this branch.

Pros

making kids smile

Cons

very low wage, lots of travel for little work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hey Dee Ho Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Reviews by Job Title