Hey Dee Ho Educational Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.2Pay & Benefits

Perfect part time job to fit around family. Perfect work life balance. Find a job where you get paid to do something that you enjoy, and you'll never work a day in your life!

Pros

Enjoyable

Cons

Not full time hours

Great team to work with, loved the online training

I was running my own music teaching business, but wanted some extra hours - found the perfect job with hey dee ho! Wonderful people to work with, great online training tools so I could do it in my own time & flexible work arrangement. Fitted into my schedule running sessions in the morning & teaching in the afternoon. Challenging in all the right ways & the children are delightful. I walk in the room and feel like a rockstar.

Pros

Flexible, enjoyable work with kids

Cons

Wouldn't work as sole income.

Not a good experience

You learn thousands of songs by heart on your own time. You store props free of charge. You have to work alone. there is no back up. If there is an issue with a centre ie you worked there for years and had a day off and they complain because the company didn’t provide a sub- you will be sacked. getting a reference from them after the fact is difficult.

Rewarding and Fun

Presenting the hey dee ho programs does not feel like work. If you enjoy working with children, singing and generally being silly this is a great job. Watching the development of children in the early years is so rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hey Dee Ho Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hey Dee Ho Educational Services Reviews by Job Title