HIA Apprentices
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HIA Apprentices Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
productive
I have built up every one of the abilities required for working environment by working at Carpentry Apprenticeship, Premier plasterboard and Pizza Hut as client assistance and conveyance driver. During the time at those specific employment I have gain so much experience, for example, cooperating with my companions and colleagues so as to accomplish an objective and I have shown an elevated level of obligation and commitment. Those encounters have enabled me to create solid time the executives, social and authoritative aptitudes, which are for the most part significant abilities required in a work environment.
Good environment to learn in and I enjoy coming to work
I've been with a few companies before coming to HIA and the way that all of the behind the scenes sort of work is handled incredibly, I have nothing to fault with HIA I'm proud to say that I'm a HIA apprentice.
At the company I'm currently at we do alot of renovation work which at times is tough because there is always alot going on and it gets pretty hectic but I feel that is always a great way to learn.

The people I work with also make it alot easier to learn because they really do want the best for me and my future.
Pros
The skills that I'm learning
Cons
Physically demanding day in day out
This company stands by its workers
HIA are an amazing company and the team are very helpful and have my interest and safety as there priority. My education and host employer are of high expectation and are met to my satifation.
Pros
Very flexible and understanding.
Cons
I live away from home
They try but cant always help
I was with these guys for 4 months. i had fun for the first 3 months but the last month i had no work and no pay, my handler quit and i had to put myself into debt to survive
Pros
cafe at the fyshwick office has good calimari
Cons
apprentice pay is not a survivable wage
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HIA Apprentices?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HIA Apprentices. Our community is ready to answer.
HIA Apprentices Reviews by Job Title