HIA Apprentices

5: HIA Apprentices Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

productive

I have built up every one of the abilities required for working environment by working at Carpentry Apprenticeship, Premier plasterboard and Pizza Hut as client assistance and conveyance driver. During the time at those specific employment I have gain so much experience, for example, cooperating with my companions and colleagues so as to accomplish an objective and I have shown an elevated level of obligation and commitment. Those encounters have enabled me to create solid time the executives, social and authoritative aptitudes, which are for the most part significant abilities required in a work environment.

Great Company to work for.....

HIA company support and stand by its workersHIA are an amazing company and the team are very helpful and have my interest and safety as there priority. My education and host employer are of high expectation and are met to my satisfaction.I highly recommend HIA to family and friends

Good environment to learn in and I enjoy coming to work

I've been with a few companies before coming to HIA and the way that all of the behind the scenes sort of work is handled incredibly, I have nothing to fault with HIA I'm proud to say that I'm a HIA apprentice. At the company I'm currently at we do alot of renovation work which at times is tough because there is always alot going on and it gets pretty hectic but I feel that is always a great way to learn. The people I work with also make it alot easier to learn because they really do want the best for me and my future.

Pros

The skills that I'm learning

Cons

Physically demanding day in day out

This company stands by its workers

HIA are an amazing company and the team are very helpful and have my interest and safety as there priority. My education and host employer are of high expectation and are met to my satifation.

Pros

Very flexible and understanding.

Cons

I live away from home

They try but cant always help

I was with these guys for 4 months. i had fun for the first 3 months but the last month i had no work and no pay, my handler quit and i had to put myself into debt to survive

Pros

cafe at the fyshwick office has good calimari

Cons

apprentice pay is not a survivable wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HIA Apprentices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HIA Apprentices with