HILTI
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HILTI Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Hilti Aust - thought it was the dream job and it was an absolute nightmare. I worked in senior corporate role, rife with bullying, terrible management & poor corporate culture. Bullying and bad behaviour is not dealt with and EMT are aware of this , often being the ones who sweep the issues under the rug. They preach about 90% of management roles being filled internally but actually all these roles and internal moves are pre determined , people are tapped on the shoulder and given the role before recruitment even starts. Corprate culture has become a joke from when I started. The family spirit about the company is gone, everyone is a number and if someone from the EMT doesn't like you, forget about any kind of career progression. If your in a role for too long your viewed as a blocker and you'll be moved on. It's a sinking ship right now and I couldn't have jumped faster if you paid me.
They show they care then kick you in the guts when you're down and out.
It's like being a cult they all gang up together to brain wash you into doing what they want.

You work you butt off for everyone else to reach targets.

No recognition for helping others.

It's all about the sales and not the team that support's the sales team.
Pros
Non
Cons
Toxic place to work.
Very productive as this is a customer based company with a three day turn around on tool repairs
I have learned to communicate with customers and to be able to exercise my knowledge to them with confidence

Management is very focused on sales and customer satisfaction

Co workers are an outstanding bunch of guys

Keeping a 3 day turn around
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Bonus could be taken away anytime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HILTI?