HILTI
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HILTI Culture reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 901 reviews

Worst career experience

Hilti Aust - thought it was the dream job and it was an absolute nightmare. I worked in senior corporate role, rife with bullying, terrible management & poor corporate culture. Bullying and bad behaviour is not dealt with and EMT are aware of this , often being the ones who sweep the issues under the rug. They preach about 90% of management roles being filled internally but actually all these roles and internal moves are pre determined , people are tapped on the shoulder and given the role before recruitment even starts. Corprate culture has become a joke from when I started. The family spirit about the company is gone, everyone is a number and if someone from the EMT doesn't like you, forget about any kind of career progression. If your in a role for too long your viewed as a blocker and you'll be moved on. It's a sinking ship right now and I couldn't have jumped faster if you paid me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HILTI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

HILTI Reviews by Location