Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews

Australia113 reviews
Work under pressure cant manages time. Time management is the most important. the working environment is very nice. people are friendly, cooperative. The people were very nice, good. food and launch was also cheaper and good. working place
It has pretty flexible working hours compared to other places in this industry. I do not recommend here if you want to learn skills or have a good workplace relationships.
Pros
comparably flexible working hours
Cons
demotivating workplace culture with manipulative colleagues
Corruption. This is the word which come to my mind if I think in Hilton London Bankside. Management corrupted, super unfair salary, misleading people. Working overtime every single day and never paid!
Worst place ever.
Pros
Cons
Corruption
Hilton doesn’t care for they employees business decision are based on $$$ not on employees welfare . Hilton doesn’t care for employees future. Hilton policy’s are only in paper not for real
Alot of workers which made alot of the casuals shifts get cut, wouldn't recommend working at hilton foods. very uncoordinated, need to get alot of there errors in the industry fixed.
Hilton sydney is a wondelful place to work and enjoy the space. Diversified and monitered with all walks of lifes. If given a chance l will work in this hotel but not the same job scoop.
Bien bonne ambiance il y a une bonne organisation et coordination entre les équipes
The Hilton is a company where you do have the opportunity to expand your horizons and work overseas in a number of different countries. It is recognised globally where ever you go and they always prefer to employ people they already have had in the past.
Worst place to work for a introvert and creative person. If you are a bit different noone will appreciate you or respect you. No matter if the work you do is amazing and even better than you supervisors. They won't notice you. Since I started working there I've developed GAD. And had two food poisonings there. If you are simple waiter or server you are not important.
In my experience, Hilton Adelaide’s Catering department has the worst work culture.
I would not recommend anyone to work there. Period.
Management condescending, unprofessional and angry, seem to look the other way to the bully mentality, a shame but what goes around comes around I guess, Worst site so far.
Working as a guest service coordinator I got to see both the back and the front office operations. Interacting with our guest and different areas of the hotel taught me how to exceed the expectations of our guests and how to deal, face and resolve different problems. The best thing about working at Hilton was differently the people I got to work with, they were the ones that taught me the most.
junior positions passed off to contractors and people nerfed to part-time or driven out if they had been there more then a year. using bullying tactics.
Pros
Cons
bullying and the use of contractors.
It's a 5 star hotel, I expect to get paid more then 17-21 p/hr.
Maybe they should look into that a bit In the future. But don't get my wrong, it's a lovely place to work.
• Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
• Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities

• Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared

• Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts

• Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Fantastic Boss
Worked with Hilton's for 7 years

At a Primary School

I achieved by working with great team and selfsteam

If there was a job going l would work with them again
It was a good place to work. The people there are good to work with. great management. great training, great benefits, world wide opportunities.
definitely recommend working there.
Pros
Stability
I love working at the Hilton as it is one of the few places that includes a 5 star hotel as well as a 5 star fine dining restaurant and different bars upstairs.
Pros
Products, wine and food are of great quality, good hours
Cons
Low pay and can't offer much work
i liked working there it was convenient and very flexible hours which was good because i have 2 kids that go to school so i had to work within their means
Pros
cleaning independantly
Cons
no free parking, no free llunch, alot of unprofessional workers
Five starts all the way, cannot fault them. They gave me the kick start I needed to really develop my career. Thank you so much Hilton! I will never forget the experience.
It was constantly busy so the day went very quick
learnt to to deal with customer service and communication skills

nice working environment as everyone was happy for Easter