Hire Dynamics Employee Reviews

Very nice people. Work was great kept me going,kept me busy
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA5 August 2018
I would go back if I had the chance. I enjoyed my time being there. It was the only job I actually liked. Being on my feet no problem at all for me. Walking all day I'm capable of doing.
Pros
Close ro home
Cons
None i can think of
Productive fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA2 August 2018
I love this company. The team exceeds expectations! Great company to work for. The work schedule is excellent and the pay rate is great for the job. Fun atmosphere!
Pros
Fun environment
Reliable
Scheduling Associate (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA1 August 2018
Efficient, reliable and values employees. Takes the necessary time to address staff needs as well as resolve any issues in a professional manner.

Good at suggesting options when necessary.
Pros
Reliable
Excellent Place to Work!
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA1 August 2018
The Hire Dynamics Alpharetta location is great at job placement, their always available to assist with any needs you may have while on assignment. I've been with the company a year now and its been a great one.
Pros
Great Pay, Helpful
Cons
No Paid Time Off
excellent
scheduler (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA1 August 2018
They do a great job of finding you work! They are very involved with their employees.They make sure to find you relatively close to exactly what you want and need in a job. They are fast and their communication is excellent. SL
Pros
engagement, managers, distance, communication
Lot of box making
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GA31 July 2018
You would tag the tote to the product then tag product to the box ,then set it on the right size conveyor line ,I would use a blue tooth handheld to scan locations store then scan product to see where it went then send the box on /
Pros
Good training me
Cons
Not to know what to do when you need to do something
Very face paced place and hardworking
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC31 July 2018
Loved working Here but wasn't close to my home so unfortunately had to quit but I would definitely recomment working here it is a fast paced working Inviroment alot of new people to meet and so many different positions to work on the production line.
Pros
Long Lunches
Great company
Scheduler I (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA31 July 2018
Great pay with great hours, the staff is very quick on there feet and wants to see you succeed in ever area just an overall great company! I truly enjoy my time with this company when ever I have an issue they get right on it and try to fix it as soon as possible.
Pros
Pay, Hours, Staff, Assignments
Cons
Short breaks
straight to the point
Hire dynamics (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NC30 July 2018
you apply and you get you a job asap, something your comfortable with something that pays you what you need. Very good at helping you find a job that you're interested in.
Pros
good money, if needed you can switch jobs
Good company to work for
Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA27 July 2018
Hire Dynamics is a good temp agency to work for. They actually care and look out for their employees. They are understanding for circumstances and will try to help you, the best way they know how. I would recommend working for them.

Want to know more about Hire Dynamics?

Ask a question
job placement
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GA27 July 2018
. Where do I start Patti Morris is awesome she put me in a great respectful workplace to succeed after being placed on a temp assignment that didn’t last long Patti made sure that I did not sit on the couch long exactly four days after my assignment needed she set me up for success making sure my income did not stop...Hire dynamics has great customer services very respectable outing people and even after putting you on a work assignment they keep stay in contact with you to make sure you’re doing ok and everything is going great for you at you work place...I have dealt with different agencies but not like this one#AMAZING thank you hire dynamic family making sure I was able to keep providing for my family!!!!!!!
Learning curve
Warehouse coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GA 3001326 July 2018
Most jobs were very high pace and detailed due to productive nature of products on line of production. Primary skills needed for type of work is always lots attentions
to details and instructions.
Pros
Different and informitive
Cons
low pay
Worst pay
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Georgia17 July 2018
Lowest pay. Very unfair pay for workload and job demands. I would not recommend working there to ANYONE. There are lots of better paying careers in staffing.
okay
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GA14 July 2018
overall it was an okay company to work for if you needed a job. as far as consistency it lacked in that department because of the simple fact that they did lay you off without much notice
good
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NC6 July 2018
Good place to work, good benefits and good Family work balance, It's fast phased but If you enjoy working with people it is the right place to be. Good pay with good compensation,
friendly environment, professional environment
Carpenter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MS1 July 2018
I enjoyed my time at Hire Dynamics. The management was helpful with any questions I had. They also made sure I understood my assignments. There was a atmosphere of team work.
Excellent
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 June 2018
As a temp agency they do a great job of finding work. They worked very fast and with great accuracy. All of the employees had great attitudes and were always willing to help.
Assignments were made with skill and interest in mind.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GA25 June 2018
Hire Dynamics is an employment agency and I worked in different places. I would give a positive reference for the agency and the places they sent me to. Assignments in office places were clean and comfortable. Working in warehouse situations were also clean and comfortable, and the supervisors were mostly kind and the work was steady and not overwhelming. Salary was acceptable,
Pros
Nice breakrooms
Cons
Hours where not the hours I was used to
Lack of consistent work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Concord, NC25 June 2018
Schedule varied . Very inconsistent work . A lot of negative attitudes on the warehouse floor. No set schedules impatient line leaders. Some managem8was aloof to the negative attitudes of workers.
good working conditions
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX16 June 2018
good working conditions, when they want you to stay on the phones, they bring in lunches from local restaurants. There are systemic issues with computers and phones, and occasionally with a floor manager
Pros
free lunches, fun atmosphere
Cons
Stick to the script methodology can be difficult at times, methods to fix customer problems not always disclosed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.