Hireup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hireup Employee Review

Great

2 May 2017
Hireup was a handy job to fit around my university schedule but the lack of work meant I had to look elsewhere for work. The culture was good and it had the opportunity for more hours but I was unable to secure those hours with clients.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
minimum hours
12 May 2019
Same role
Care Worker (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Many clients wish to get out and about into the community and that’s what I love doing..finding activities that best suit the client and making it part of their weekly schedule whether it be a fun social experience or fitness. It’s all fun
Pros
Every day is fun
Cons
The day ends.
Official response from Hireup
11 June 2019
Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s great that you are enjoying your support work with Hireup, and seems like you’ve had some really great shifts. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 if you have any questions along the way. Thanks!
9 October 2020
Disability Support Worker (Casual) (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Because you work individually so there is now work culture.No continous work. Just very low positions availablesuch as disability support worker but more than thay.
Pros
Good hourly wages
Cons
No continous work
10 September 2020
Social Support Worker (Current Employee) - Various
It's your choice...autonomous and you can work as much or as little as you want. You can choose the services you will provide. Training is ongoing via the e-learning platform and you are always kept up to date...