Hireup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hireup Employee Review

Out and about

12 May 2019
Many clients wish to get out and about into the community and that’s what I love doing..finding activities that best suit the client and making it part of their weekly schedule whether it be a fun social experience or fitness. It’s all fun
Pros
Every day is fun
Cons
The day ends.
Official response from Hireup
11 June 2019
Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s great that you are enjoying your support work with Hireup, and seems like you’ve had some really great shifts. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 if you have any questions along the way. Thanks!
2 May 2017
Same role
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) - Newcastle NSW
Hireup was a handy job to fit around my university schedule but the lack of work meant I had to look elsewhere for work. The culture was good and it had the opportunity for more hours but I was unable to secure those hours with clients.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
minimum hours
29 May 2020
Same location
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
varied work, can choose own shifts. the clients are mostly really wonderful people. however, the nature of it means that almost all of the shifts are very short.
30 March 2020
Same location
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
They are a great company on line and when I have a problem they solve it quickly. I like to work with them , they pay on time and no mistakes on my payslip.