Hireup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hireup Culture reviews

Because you work individually so there is now work culture.No continous work. Just very low positions availablesuch as disability support worker but more than thay.
Pros
Good hourly wages
Cons
No continous work
This is the best place I have ever worked They are supportive and get back to you straight away if you call or need help in anyway and they are also very professional and take care of their clients and work staff Cannot fault them in any way
Employees are always under constant pressure to find work. You don't even get enough hours. HireUp doesn't really look after helping support workers when they are facing difficulty to find work. Also, in this line of work, support workers have no support from anyone when things don't go in smooth way.
31 March 2020
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had this experience, we'd love to chat further with you about this. If you'd like, please contact our Community Support team on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hireup.com.au. Hireup support workers are entitled to work as much or as little as they like, as long as you don't exceed 76 hours in a fortnight. Hireup promotes and encourages flexible work hours, and we'd love to chat with you further on this. Thanks again for your feedback
Great job for people who enjoy a challenge. Support Work requires you to tailor yourself to the needs of your many different clients. People who are good with people will thrive in this job.
23 March 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad you are enjoying your support work with Hireup! Please don’t hesitate to contact our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hiruep.com.au if you have any questions along the way. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!
The company has a great vision but if the people inside (especially the leaders) don't carry out its values, it will destroy the culture. Nevertheless, it's a company with great potentials.
All online learning is extremely well presented and easy to navigate. Hireup is a friendly and supportive company for staff and clients, no issue is too small to discuss.
24 February 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad you are enjoying your support work with Hireup, and enjoying the learning! Please don’t hesitate to contact our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hiruep.com.au if you have any questions along the way. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!
Many clients wish to get out and about into the community and that’s what I love doing..finding activities that best suit the client and making it part of their weekly schedule whether it be a fun social experience or fitness. It’s all fun
Pros
Every day is fun
Cons
The day ends.
11 June 2019
Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s great that you are enjoying your support work with Hireup, and seems like you’ve had some really great shifts. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 if you have any questions along the way. Thanks!
I work in Hireup HQ and I absolutely love the company. I came over after 4 years in a really hectic role with no work/life balance, and the difference is amazing. The company is growing so fast but there is still an understanding that team members are humans who need to function outside of work. Most importantly, the company is truly value-driven and for-purpose, which just makes you feel good about coming to work. Cannot speak highly enough of the people and the culture.
This is one of the best company to work for. The CEO is too humble and friendly. The work culture is very transparent and people are very friendly. Managers are cooperative. 100% recommended.
Hireup was a handy job to fit around my university schedule but the lack of work meant I had to look elsewhere for work. The culture was good and it had the opportunity for more hours but I was unable to secure those hours with clients.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
minimum hours