Hireup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hireup Job Security & Advancement reviews

Because you work individually so there is now work culture.No continous work. Just very low positions availablesuch as disability support worker but more than thay.
Pros
Good hourly wages
Cons
No continous work
It's your choice...autonomous and you can work as much or as little as you want. You can choose the services you will provide. Training is ongoing via the e-learning platform and you are always kept up to date...
All I have to say is that my experience with hireup has been good , and I enjoy working with hireup, the staff members are helpful, I will surely recommend hireup to friends that want to join the industry
I have signed up with Hireup for 6 months and have not had a single job offer. Don't see many jobs on offer. Whenever there are some jobs, there are tons of worker fighting for one job! Depressing!
Pros
Pick the time and client that you want to work with.
Cons
Clients can be very specific of whom they want but not knowing really the carer's abilities.
25 June 2020
Hi,Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, and we’re sorry to hear you had this experience. We’d love to chat about this further with you, and assist in finding new connections with you. If you’d like to contact our team on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hireup.com.au our team will happily discuss this with you. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, we genuinely appreciate hearing from our community. Thanks.
The company has a great vision but if the people inside (especially the leaders) don't carry out its values, it will destroy the culture. Nevertheless, it's a company with great potentials.
There is lots of work available but you need to be quick to apply for the job but if you have your profile set up you can get contacted by the employer/clients themselves.
Hireup is a great platform for people to work on their own schedules. However in saying this, it is important to note that if you aren't flexible with your clients then they may not want you coming back. Also clients can cancel on you and change your hours without any notice. So job security is the lowest of the low.
Pros
Hourly rate, flexibility
Cons
No job security
11 June 2019
Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Hireup provides flexibility to both the support worker and the person seeking support to request and accept bookings on their terms. As casual employees of Hireup, all of our support workers are covered by our cancellation policy in case bookings are changed or cancelled last minute. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hireup.com.au
Excellent working environment. You choose the days and hours you want and who you want to work with. Hireup gave me the opportunity to earn a living whilst also studying for my degree.
I signed up 6 months ago and have not been assigned any work. I contacted the team for assistance but was left to hunt for the work myself. This is not really what l expected, they advertise positions but no work.
Pros
Cons
No Job
12 November 2018
Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd love to chat through this situation and find out what else we can do, together. If you'd like to call the team on (02) 9113 5933. As a national online platform, all support workers proactively find work by using some of our platform features, including the job board, search and messaging functions. It's also possible to bring people you already know onto Hireup if you have an existing working relationship. If you'd like to help grow Hireup in your area, there are some flyers and brochures we can send you, too.
I work in Hireup HQ and I absolutely love the company. I came over after 4 years in a really hectic role with no work/life balance, and the difference is amazing. The company is growing so fast but there is still an understanding that team members are humans who need to function outside of work. Most importantly, the company is truly value-driven and for-purpose, which just makes you feel good about coming to work. Cannot speak highly enough of the people and the culture.
This job is self-managed. Hireup pay rates are excellent compared to all other disability services. This company is based in Sydney and employees sign up through an online platform. It is good for people seeking casual work who want to manage what they do themselves.
Hireup was a handy job to fit around my university schedule but the lack of work meant I had to look elsewhere for work. The culture was good and it had the opportunity for more hours but I was unable to secure those hours with clients.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
minimum hours