Hireup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hireup Pay & Benefits reviews

Because you work individually so there is now work culture.No continous work. Just very low positions availablesuch as disability support worker but more than thay.
Pros
Good hourly wages
Cons
No continous work
Job was simple and fun. Pay was good especially when working on the weekend as there is extra payment. However, payment was very slow and difficult to contact.
I have worked with higher up for nearly a year now and love the work life balance, the pay, and the support that I get from the head office. I always fee supported.
Pros
Good pay. Get to meet customers and see if it is a good fit.
Cons
Not a lot of work in my area.
Official response from Hireup
15 July 2019
Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. It's great that you are enjoying your support work with Hireup and finding a great balance! We have a small but growing community down your way, but please feel free to contact our community support team on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hireup.com.au if you have any questions on finding work. Thanks!
Hireup is a great platform for people to work on their own schedules. However in saying this, it is important to note that if you aren't flexible with your clients then they may not want you coming back. Also clients can cancel on you and change your hours without any notice. So job security is the lowest of the low.
Pros
Hourly rate, flexibility
Cons
No job security
Official response from Hireup
11 June 2019
Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Hireup provides flexibility to both the support worker and the person seeking support to request and accept bookings on their terms. As casual employees of Hireup, all of our support workers are covered by our cancellation policy in case bookings are changed or cancelled last minute. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch on (02) 9113 5933 or at: hello@hireup.com.au
Excellent working environment. You choose the days and hours you want and who you want to work with. Hireup gave me the opportunity to earn a living whilst also studying for my degree.
Hireup was a handy job to fit around my university schedule but the lack of work meant I had to look elsewhere for work. The culture was good and it had the opportunity for more hours but I was unable to secure those hours with clients.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
minimum hours