Most times if you have the right experience from training in the areas of work they have they check to see if further training is needed or the host company is able to provide on site training in areas you lack in placed with experienced workers to show you how to follow up on incidents on site how to fill out incident report forms the way the company requires first aid reports and how the casualty was treated nature of injury recorded properly on forms things to look out for
Applied for Metro Trains Position. Had to undertake this role, as I waited for the Metro Trains position to become available.
By registering with them
By applying online and submitting your resume.
You need to maintain a comitment to finding work and keeping intouch.
- What is the interview process like at HOBAN Recruitment?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at HOBAN Recruitment?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HOBAN Recruitment?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of HOBAN Recruitment?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HOBAN Recruitment?2 people answered
- If you were to leave HOBAN Recruitment, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at HOBAN Recruitment?2 people answered
- Does HOBAN Recruitment have a staff discount? How much is HOBAN Recruitment’s staff discount?2 people answered
- Does HOBAN Recruitment require a background check? What kind of background check does HOBAN Recruitm…One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HOBAN Recruitment?One person answered