HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews

Usually working close to home.Reasonable pay for the working conditions.Good work/life balance. Nice and easy short shiftsMeeting people on a day to day basis is a real positive.Working in the Elements can be it's a downside.Work can be hectic (at times) otherwise quite enjoyable. Traffic and some motorists and pedestrians can be another downside.
Pros
Good work/life balance. Quite easy work with simple short shifts.
Cons
Working in the elements. Some motorists ignoring directions.
Give you assignments with heavy lifting and then other roles not suited. Then put on call and couple of days work then nothing.Can call and ask for work and they pass the buck...no one is the office and I will let staff know you are available.Heard all this before.Stand clear from this Agency.
Pros
Cons
On call work...that's about it!!
i met the standards, though it was hard with reference checks - still require 2 even though you have been out for 12 years as a carer. Tell the truth Never falsify anything.
It was nice, pay can be even more for the work which is been done, need to stand for long hours outside, regardless of climate and stuff, and they don't care about our health
Hoban advertise certain jobs to get you to register, then they send you to other ordinary places and worse money than they advertise, they treat you poorly like they own you, don’t waste your time unless desperate
Pros
It is pure Waste of Time better to go for some other jobs. The company recruits only casual and temporary workers. There is no job security at all. You will get shifts very rarely.
The worst Agency to deal with, if you can dont ever go through them for a Job, they act like they own you and that you owe them your life, talk down to you like you are nothing.
This organization is very well way and they have there rules. Organization needs appropriate report at that point and this thing is so decent. Organization additionally give traning before any occupation, in the gathering they show which undertaking is going on, how we need to manage the individuals, how we need to control the passanger.
very friendly staff would recommend working with HOBAN. Will have work available daily, and work given is always fair. Work given are not hard and travel is easy
Everyone is good in Hoban including managers,team leader, members. They behave so nicely and respectful to everyone.Pay is also good.overall, Everything is almost good.
Kitting side they push you to work faster and harder. The other side Milwaulkie tools for scanning and packing and labeling, they take their time more relaxed side.
they should find another host company to place you with a tipicle day would see you working in a gate house meeting employees as they arrive make shore they have their employee pass with them for entry or site other ID ulture is not much the hardest part was dealing with on site clients the most enjoyable part getting to know the on site clients in a semi friendly way
while working at hoban we feel really good and level of customer service experience is very high. They are representing Metro trains while we do customer service so its really good.
I cant even say how brilliant it was to work for Hoban. They will do whatever they can to give you the work you want and to suit your needs. Awesome place, Awesome people.
Hoban are hopless at getting the wages right. Constantly making errors in pay calculations. Hard to get to talk to the right person to fix the problem. Not very approachable at all.
I really enjoy working with Hoban. They are very easy to work for. Any time that I have had any concerns regarding my employment with them they have always been open to my queries and have always wanted to find a solution.
I salute HOBAN for their excellent services to their employees and alike. They are so friendly and helpful to everyone who works with them either you’re a new employee or an old employee and they are awesome even on the working site or in their office. You have no problem with them when you have a problem before or during working hours and they are always there to help you regarding your problem. They are easy to talk with and very friendly and they always say hello to everyone and approach you when you looks down. They raised your spirits with all their good words and camaraderie. Even I have only a short time with HOBAN I always said cheers with this people and GOD bless them...,,,,,,,,,, Cheers.....HOBAN
I have a disability which they are aware of and take into consideration. I have worked for Hoban for more than a year.Have never had any issues with them. Helpful, considerate
I was only employed temporarily. While the work was sometimes challenging in the sense of repetitive work, they paid well and staff were friendly. I found it challenging accessing the site of employment during the hours specified as I did not live nearby and public transport was not easily accessible.
Hoban promises a range of great opportunities which they don’t come through with. Bad management, untrained staff, bullying within the office is just the start.
I have nothing bad to say about the company as a whole, or the work involved in the role. All of the candidates and clients are fantastic. At first glance the office culture seems positive and supportive, but once you spend a little longer in the environment, you notice the employees are passive aggressive. This is amplified due to no management structure at all; If I could rate a zero star here, I would. Instead of giving you an APR, they would rather speak badly of you to others, without advising you of your areas for improvement. Concerns are heard, but no one listens. Essentially it ends up being a room full of disgruntled under performers, oblivious to their faults due to no management.
  1. Employee Reviews