HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all HOBAN Recruitment reviews

HOBAN Recruitment

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Review

Exceptional Agency

Hoban actually helped me in this employment was originally a 3 month assignment and stayed for 8 months. I thoroughly enjoyed this assignment and thank Hoban for placing me in this role.

Pros

Great atmosphere and workplace

Cons

None really

Same role

Good teammates, horrible management

Had a contract with Hoban full time. Recruitment process was lengthy and poorly executed. The team that I worked with was great, but everything else was awful. Management was hard to get into contact with, and were really unprofessional in both the way they speak to employees and their knowledge base. The consultant I worked under seemed as though they had only worked in casual teenage level jobs before coming to this one, as they had no interpersonal skills and was audibly frustrated and skeptical whenever someone called in sick. Seems Hoban are casual employers when it suits them, not when it suits you, as they loathe it when you need time off, but will cut your contract without notice or reason when they feel like it. They would rather just hire someone else than work to build what they have into a more efficient work force.

Pros

Other employees are really nice

Cons

Management don't care about their workforce, casual only when it suits them, unprofessional
Same location

Heaps of fun in the mailing area

Arrive at work. Collate mail. Get trolley ready, go through all the designated floors, collecting mail. Once collected, apportion mail according to weight, size, and state, ready for end of day collection. Attended to Customer service, taking/ receiving orders. Had a great time, meeting staff at different floors. Put my personality to the job as Elvis The Mailman.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Lack of hours
Same location

great team mates and always given lollies throughout the day

being greeted when you walk in the door, they say you learn something new every day - which I do, team mates are always great to work with - I never really find a hard part to a job - given a task you always work out the best way to deal with it - make it simple - always works for me. most enjoyable part of the job is having a job to go to on a daily basis.

Pros

lollies and good team mates to work with - referring to temping jobs

Cons

sometimes long hours or where job is located - travelling can be a pain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOBAN Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HOBAN Recruitment