HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
HOBAN Recruitment Employee Review

great team mates and always given lollies throughout the day

18 January 2014
being greeted when you walk in the door, they say you learn something new every day - which I do, team mates are always great to work with - I never really find a hard part to a job - given a task you always work out the best way to deal with it - make it simple - always works for me. most enjoyable part of the job is having a job to go to on a daily basis.
Pros
lollies and good team mates to work with - referring to temping jobs
Cons
sometimes long hours or where job is located - travelling can be a pain.
5 January 2020
Same role
Data Entry (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
I cant even say how brilliant it was to work for Hoban. They will do whatever they can to give you the work you want and to suit your needs. Awesome place, Awesome people.
12 November 2019
Same role
Data Entry Operator and Interpreter (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I was only employed temporarily. While the work was sometimes challenging in the sense of repetitive work, they paid well and staff were friendly. I found it challenging accessing the site of employment during the hours specified as I did not live nearby and public transport was not easily accessible.
9 November 2018
Same location
Customer Service Mailroom (Former Employee) - Melbourne City Centre VIC
Arrive at work. Collate mail. Get trolley ready, go through all the designated floors, collecting mail. Once collected, apportion mail according to weight, size, and state, ready for end of day collection. Attended to Customer service, taking/ receiving orders. Had a great time, meeting staff at different floors. Put my personality to the job as Elvis The Mailman.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Lack of hours
  1. great team mates and always given lollies throughout the day