HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all HOBAN Recruitment reviews

HOBAN Recruitment

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Review

Heaps of fun in the mailing area

Arrive at work. Collate mail. Get trolley ready, go through all the designated floors, collecting mail. Once collected, apportion mail according to weight, size, and state, ready for end of day collection. Attended to Customer service, taking/ receiving orders. Had a great time, meeting staff at different floors. Put my personality to the job as Elvis The Mailman.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Lack of hours

Same role

Guide the customer

This organization is very well way and they have there rules. Organization needs appropriate report at that point and this thing is so decent. Organization additionally give traning before any occupation, in the gathering they show which undertaking is going on, how we need to manage the individuals, how we need to control the passanger.
Same role

It was a great experience working with hoban

Everyone is good in Hoban including managers,team leader, members. They behave so nicely and respectful to everyone.Pay is also good.overall, Everything is almost good.
Same location

Exceptional Agency

Hoban actually helped me in this employment was originally a 3 month assignment and stayed for 8 months. I thoroughly enjoyed this assignment and thank Hoban for placing me in this role.

Pros

Great atmosphere and workplace

Cons

None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOBAN Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HOBAN Recruitment
  • Heaps of fun in the mailing area