HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

3.8Work–Life Balance

Exprience working for Hoban agency.

Its a great agency to work for and lot of on going work and if your good enough, they'll keep you for as long as the employers would like. Most of their clients have ongoing casual positions and if they like you then they will request to keep you long term. I loved working for Hoban but as usual I take away the over time from any jobs that i get sent to and even other agencies that I've worked for.

All rosy with work from the beginning then get treated like garbage

Give you assignments with heavy lifting and then other roles not suited. Then put on call and couple of days work then nothing.Can call and ask for work and they pass the buck...no one is the office and I will let staff know you are available.Heard all this before.Stand clear from this Agency.

Pros

Cons

On call work...that's about it!!

Very friendly and helpful at all times either you’re new or old employee

I salute HOBAN for their excellent services to their employees and alike. They are so friendly and helpful to everyone who works with them either you’re a new employee or an old employee and they are awesome even on the working site or in their office. You have no problem with them when you have a problem before or during working hours and they are always there to help you regarding your problem. They are easy to talk with and very friendly and they always say hello to everyone and approach you when you looks down. They raised your spirits with all their good words and camaraderie. Even I have only a short time with HOBAN I always said cheers with this people and GOD bless them...,,,,,,,,,, Cheers.....HOBAN

Not an enjoyable experience

Hoban promises a range of great opportunities which they don’t come through with. Bad management, untrained staff, bullying within the office is just the start.

Had a bad experience with them.

My pay was late several times. And was unpaid certain times. Had to try and chase my pay up and just became a headache. I wasn't the only one, but decided it wasn't worth it anymore.

lobuor

this company is not worth the time or day to work for management is unhonest and lies about the work they have to make examples of peolpe to the other works

Fun and Electric- Full of Energy

The company's culture is extremely professional. Working with a collective group of individuals was very rewarding, Meeting & exceeding the company's expectations and guidelines, gave a real sense of purpose.

Pros

Flexible hours

Pick/pack

The company i figure is good company to work with as i hear a lot of people talk about it in a good manner. Thats all i can say.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hrs

productive fun and rewarding

My current employment is on a casual basis, I would like to secure a position I can settle into for the long term so I am choosing carefully what positions i would like to apply for

Jobs at HOBAN Recruitment