HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews in Sydney Western Suburbs NSW

3.8Work–Life Balance

table tennis great environment

the company was great to work for the staff are great people and easy to get along with, I learned a lot from the company within the warehousing jobs there was nothing hard about the job just wanted a change.

Pros

great people

Cons

nothing

They look after the needs of their individual workers.

I couldn't add to more of how the Company has provided me with work. Different work sites I work in, the different type of individuals I meet and work with which I have learned. Working on different sites depending on the management, type of work and the workers will determine a typical day which can be scaled as good, not so good or bad. But I do the job to the best of my capability given. The hardest part of work is, there is none but the most enjoyable part of the job is feeling good after a hard days of work.

Would not recommend

1. Hoban Recruitment offer very little work life balance, with the expectation of working 12-14 hour days as well as work during the weekends. This is the expectation of top tier management such as the National Manager. 2. Your personal needs fall on death ears. 3. Their office culture is one of bullying and lack of support for the consultant. 4. Salary is packaged and paid monthly which does not suit an Australian Market.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, poor culture

Jobs at HOBAN Recruitment