HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.0Job Security & Advancement

Good teammates, horrible management

Had a contract with Hoban full time. Recruitment process was lengthy and poorly executed. The team that I worked with was great, but everything else was awful. Management was hard to get into contact with, and were really unprofessional in both the way they speak to employees and their knowledge base. The consultant I worked under seemed as though they had only worked in casual teenage level jobs before coming to this one, as they had no interpersonal skills and was audibly frustrated and skeptical whenever someone called in sick. Seems Hoban are casual employers when it suits them, not when it suits you, as they loathe it when you need time off, but will cut your contract without notice or reason when they feel like it. They would rather just hire someone else than work to build what they have into a more efficient work force.

Pros

Other employees are really nice

Cons

Management don't care about their workforce, casual only when it suits them, unprofessional

Exceptional Agency

Hoban actually helped me in this employment was originally a 3 month assignment and stayed for 8 months. I thoroughly enjoyed this assignment and thank Hoban for placing me in this role.

Pros

Great atmosphere and workplace

Cons

None really

Jobs at HOBAN Recruitment