HOBAN Recruitment logo
HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.8Work–Life Balance

Guide the customer

This organization is very well way and they have there rules. Organization needs appropriate report at that point and this thing is so decent. Organization additionally give traning before any occupation, in the gathering they show which undertaking is going on, how we need to manage the individuals, how we need to control the passanger.

It was a great experience working with hoban

Everyone is good in Hoban including managers,team leader, members. They behave so nicely and respectful to everyone.Pay is also good.overall, Everything is almost good.

Productive and high level of customer service

while working at hoban we feel really good and level of customer service experience is very high. They are representing Metro trains while we do customer service so its really good.

Excellent employer for Part time or Casual work.

I have a disability which they are aware of and take into consideration. I have worked for Hoban for more than a year.Have never had any issues with them. Helpful, considerate

Great if you want to venture out and meet all cultures in one place. Friendly team members to help you fit in. Must have a car to get to certain jobs.

Out alll types of weather, meet and greet customers with a smile. Have a can do attitude. Data entry for bus service. Hoban is the best place to work.

Pros

Great coffee breaks

Just a number

The team in Melbourne in charge of the Metro occupations don’t care about their employees. As long as there is a body in a vest making them look good then they’re happy. They tend to allocate a lot more shifts to the international students without considering how long a break they’ve taken between shifts (multiple occasions) and hand off the scrap shifts to the Australian citizens. Many of the people that have been appointed a Team Leader position should be demoted and given the proper training. Prepare to be blackballed if you try and challenge their current practices.

Pros

Pay (if not delayed)

Cons

People in charge, favouritism

Heaps of fun in the mailing area

Arrive at work. Collate mail. Get trolley ready, go through all the designated floors, collecting mail. Once collected, apportion mail according to weight, size, and state, ready for end of day collection. Attended to Customer service, taking/ receiving orders. Had a great time, meeting staff at different floors. Put my personality to the job as Elvis The Mailman.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Lack of hours

Its a very good recruitment to work with

This recruitment company recruits people for different occo's. I have been placed in Customer service position. This is the best job in my life. you need to handle more number of customers and should give your best to the role.

Pros

good salary

Cons

should be on time other wise you will be fired

Fun and Electric- Full of Energy

The company's culture is extremely professional. Working with a collective group of individuals was very rewarding, Meeting & exceeding the company's expectations and guidelines, gave a real sense of purpose.

Pros

Flexible hours

Its a great organisation that helped me alot

I am ever great full to hoban in my life, this is the job showed me what is Australia and what is life. I am very happy to work with hoban recruitment.

Pros

Great skills we can learn

Cons

According to my view nothing

Jobs at HOBAN Recruitment

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Great Experience

I really enjoyed working with Hoban. This was my first experience with a recruitment agency so did not know what to expect. The staff and fellow employees were all great and fun to work with. Hoban provided a excellent working environment and training when unsure of aspects for new job. I look forward to working with them in the future

Good occasional projects to work with

I've worked with HOBAN for two projects that they have done. I've met a lot of nice people while working there, the pay is pretty nice too however I would say that management is terrible. First of all, when I worked at a project as new, I was not given information of any kind such as what to wear, what to bring, etc. When they said they would send me an email and such. They just allocated me shifts. Very disorganized in planning things. Seems all over the place. Now this other project done. They actually became more organized and you can actually contact them this time. It was hard before to even get a reply or talk to the right person. So this project was much better than the first one (this is working for the same client both first and this one). However the management is seriously in need for professionalism. If I could show you how they say things to people through phone and chat messages, I would. They are not so kind as in they don't care about your well-being.. They only care that you make sure you turn up to your shifts and that's that. If you call them up before your shift (mind you calling up like 3 hours before) saying that you are actually sick, you can tell by their tone that they don't believe you're sick and that you're just bull. And the funny thing is, they say bull about it after on a chat. How professional is that coming from them? And sure enough, there could be people who are fake sick or just making any excuses not to work however there are people who are actually sick due to the harsh weather conditions. Kudos to those who still wants to work -

Pros

Working with people, meeting lots of people

Cons

Management, disorganized, long hours, lack of response

Employment for Casual Staff

My experience with HOBAN Recruitment is very positive. They are highly flexible with their hours and working schedules and it allows a variety of employees to be able to work with their organisation. I do not have many negative aspects to say about HOBAN except that obviously its casual employment so they are strict on breaking their rules and letting you go but that is for the benefit of the company. They work hard to strive for the best achieving staff and customer satisfaction and they definitely have it.

Pros

Great Team Environment

Cons

Unstable hours and payrates

Fun, lots of challenges

Working for Hoban Recruitment was varied. Some assignments would only be short-term, however I did work a few very long term assignments which lasted 6 months or more. I learned a variety of positions, learned to adapt quickly and learned many different computer packages. I enjoyed working with management and also enjoyed fellow staff members. The hardest part of the job was the first couple of days when I had to constantly think on my feet to fit in, but I also really enjoyed the challenges. I loved the fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety.

Pros

I was able to cross-reference what I learnt from each different environment and build on my skills

Cons

I didn't feel that the pay compensated for the work performed

bm

• Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse • Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products • Keep warehouse premises neat and clean • Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOBAN Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HOBAN Recruitment