HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

I was only employed temporarily. While the work was sometimes challenging in the sense of repetitive work, they paid well and staff were friendly. I found it challenging accessing the site of employment during the hours specified as I did not live nearby and public transport was not easily accessible.
I cant even say how brilliant it was to work for Hoban. They will do whatever they can to give you the work you want and to suit your needs. Awesome place, Awesome people.
A ok agency to work for. Its a good place. People are ok. Some are very helpful and some are not. Over all I would give a 3 star for it. I would recommend Hoban to anyone who are looking for work
Hoban is a great place to work and get paid on time am very happy with them as I meet their requirement beyond expectation. As I keep in touch with them regularly I get jobs when they have and suits my flexibility.
being greeted when you walk in the door, they say you learn something new every day - which I do, team mates are always great to work with - I never really find a hard part to a job - given a task you always work out the best way to deal with it - make it simple - always works for me. most enjoyable part of the job is having a job to go to on a daily basis.
Pros
lollies and good team mates to work with - referring to temping jobs
Cons
sometimes long hours or where job is located - travelling can be a pain.
Jobs at HOBAN Recruitment