HOBAN Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOBAN Recruitment Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

I enjoy working with Hoban as it tends to lead to more permanent work. Being flexible and working with great people. Its seems to be the way of the future.
Pros
flexible placements
Cons
not always ongoig
Hoban advertise certain jobs to get you to register, then they send you to other ordinary places and worse money than they advertise, they treat you poorly like they own you, don’t waste your time unless desperate
Pros
I only got 1 week with 1 place to show how hard i wanted to learn and got no help at all and they were told i needed time and need of training but nothing was giving.
Pros
Cons
No training as was promised
I couldn't add to more of how the Company has provided me with work. Different work sites I work in, the different type of individuals I meet and work with which I have learned. Working on different sites depending on the management, type of work and the workers will determine a typical day which can be scaled as good, not so good or bad. But I do the job to the best of my capability given. The hardest part of work is, there is none but the most enjoyable part of the job is feeling good after a hard days of work.