Holiday Inn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Holiday Inn Pay & Benefits reviews

The professionalism is there but the rates are very low. Good environment, helps people to be disciplined while dealing with a diverse multicultural Humanity.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Low salary
Holiday Inn truly is a family. Wish I had never left. Warm, professional, supportive management team. Engaged employees. Salary is a little on low side but it's worth the experience.
Its such a good workplace i have ever seen..its not totally busy hotel...all the colleagues are friendly..have the higher chances of job promotion....
Pros
all the kitchen teams are very good..offers food on break time..you can choice ur food from menu..
Cons
salary is little low..
I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 years working for IHG. Management was an absolute highlight, I constantly felt cared for, motivated and supported. The workplace culture was fantastic, people worked hard but still had fun. The hardest part was leaving!
Pros
Great work-life balance, management, career progression
Cons
Salary
Overall a good company, busy work. it has balanced of salary and benefits, job security/ advancement, management, and job culture. Friendlt co worker as well.
I was working there for work placement, the place was very paced and most workers there were friendly. I would just cut ingredients, store products, mallet chicken pieces then crumble them. I received a free pizza for lunch. The hardest part of this job was just standing for long hours.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Had long hours on some days
Good staff but hours provided is very less specially for part time employee.Supportive staff with friendly attitude.Helps being provided if you are willing to learn.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
less hours
The job starts from 11 am to 4 pm though it varies day by day. Working there helped me to know about the equipment's used at kitchen. The hardest part was to stand for long period.
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
Long standing without break
the managers here just want the job done even if its 15 hours work in an 6 hour shift they don't care about you they only want the job done for them selfs
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no team work
Was one of the best places i have ever worked. Being student I used to work part time. Immaculate Customer service was the primary need of this company.
Pros
Incentives, Spiffs
Cons
Long shifts of 12-16 hours
Having recent medical reasons and being a long time ago, I don't remember or recall much of my time working at the provided business/company stated below.
Pros
Free parking, reliable transport, easy access, friendly/sociable environment
Cons
Didn't associate with any wrong assets
Una gran experiencia de trabajar y conocer y hacer amistad con personas de todas partes del mundo, conocer sus culturas y sus gustos. Una Gerente a cargo del area muy humana, amigable y abierta a conversar de cualquier tema y dar soluciones para todos por igual.
Pros
Mejorar mi ingles, conocer personas de multiples paises, ganar un sueldo excelente y un horario de trabajo estupendo.
Cons
no contras.
A day in my workplacement was quite fun and relax. What i learned were preparing food and basic cleaning like what i studied about hospitality at school. The most enjoyable part of the job was everyone in the workplace were nice and friendly, they helped us if we had any trouble or difficulties at work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I love working and i have available time and always enjoying my job. I have my own transport and license and I will give the best skill for my job. Thanks
great working environment good team work multinational and multi-cultural environment reaching to the expectation of brand standard
Pros
free lunch/food
Cons
rostering
Toda la plantilla está abierta a resolver cualquier duda y ayudar en lo que haga falta. Un ambiente muy agradable de constante aprendizaje y mejora. Holiday Inn se esfuerza en mejorary hacer más accesible sus servios al público esforzándose en la formación de sus empleados.
Pros
flexiblidad laboral, curso de formación, café gratis
i enjoy working here at the Holiday Inn Port Moresby, it is a great place to work, the management is very good, my bosses are also very good. It's been four years here and i like it, i just want to go out to other parts of the world, but then i still want to work in the IHG hotels , because i seriously can't stand to work anywhere else than the Holiday Inn.
Pros
free lunch, free transport, discounts on rooms rates.
Cons
long hours though i still enjoy it
Its a great company to work for, very mulitcultral and a family orientated place i would reccommend anyone looking for work to try Holiday Inn Sydney Airpoirt.Lot of opportunities,cross trainning in other departments,priviledges,staff accommadation rates.
Pros
Free cooked lunches, free internet, free staff parking, uniforms supplied, free phone calls (not mobile numbers)
Cons
Long hours, rosters, Meetings, Feed back, Unsatisfied guests, Rude guests.
I worked at the holiday Inn, as receptionist,I enjoyed my time here.I worked at the holiday Inn for a year and left as I wanted a career in Real Estate, and had completed a real estate course
Pros
free lunch
Cons
we had broken handyman trolley as all my co workers dump aside but when i had time i fixed and repainted it ,now all my coworkers are using the same trlley
Pros
food provided
Cons
need long hours for work