Hollywood Private Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hollywood Private Hospital Management reviews

Australia17 reviews
Great part time job to have on the side while studying or such. Flexible hours, ability to take leave. Decent management however the work is very fast-paced and often hectic as the kitchen is usually understaffed.
Best place to start your career and get familiar with the work culture.
Very supportive management and efficient Human Resources team.
Friendliest work colleagues I have met in Australia.

Great multicultural environment.
1. Good work culture
2. Effective trainings.

3. Flexible shift roster.

4. Supportive staff.

5. Security arrangements well managed.

Management of hospital is excellent.
Multiple organisational changes last year creates a very negative workplace where no one feels valued and no concerns are addressed to ease feeling of insecure future. Focus on money making and not patient care or staff satisfaction
As I was involved in many different roles a typical day was different for myself than most but a typical day was busy but not exhausting

I was able to advance from a patient service assistant role into administration and if I had stayed may well have advanced into management but left for personal reasons.

the management team are very approachable and it's always nice when the CEO of such a large company remembers your name despite being in charge of hundreds of employees.

They have a strong family culture and as long as you do right b y them they'll do right by you.

the most enjoyable part of the job was the work social events that were regularly organised by management and the social club.
Pros
cheap lunches at the cafeteria, freindlly work environment
Cons
can be busy but fulfilling work
Working in Hollywood Private Hospital was a big foot in the door. I had never worked in a hospital before but my fellow staff members were always kind and helpful. Unfortunately, when our management changed, so did the dynamics of the office. Other than that, the staff are amazing, the salary is amazing and the job security was excellent.
Pros
Staff discount at on site pharmacy
Cons
Restricted hours for working mums
the employees were the most enjoyable part of the day, the team work made the day run smoothly and the management did encourage staff morale
Pros
staff were well looked after with frre meals per shift
Cons
when there is no jobs can be boring
Satisfying, feeling of achievement, most of the time good work ethics, but Management at ward level could of been better. The hardest part of the job, was that some clients who came to our ward had to give up their family home and move into a facility, because they could not look after themselves anymore, The most enjoyable was to assist clients in reaching their goals of returning home. I did a Rehabilitation Short Course which I found helpful in my daily duty of care.
Pros
education courses always available to us to achieve better qualifications.
Cons
shift work