Home Care Assistance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Home Care Assistance Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

A gud work place ethics

It was great when I first started, I got lots of hrs, but now I have hardly any. You lose clients through death or going to a nursing home and it takes a couple of mths before they find work for you again. I was getting placed with clients for 4-12mths, then suddenly you get taken off with no explanation,and put somewhere else, or you end up with no clients at all. At first they were a good company to work for, matching your personality with the personality of a client, but that doesn't seem the case now. They are becoming like every other business, where you get no points for loyalty. It's a shame. They hire to many people and not enough hrs for everyone, except the office staff they seem to get plenty of hrs.

Poor management

The superviser is so rude never give u notice to work under pay on overnight stays and dont pay travel try to rip you off anyway the can dont do up to date training send u to dying people no training.

Pros

Cons

if you dont have a life work for them

Hectic

Mean office staff, unkind and abrupt and rude. You are expected to go beyond what was set out in the original interview. Inexperienced interviewer too. Well managed by the Boss though.

Good People

Worked for a short time, not long enough to comment much. Stop work to deal with death in the family. Staff are friendly and helpful. The job is varied and is not boring, different clients have different preferences and needs.

Pros

Friendly people

Enjoyed what I did

Enjoyed looking after elderly residents and people with a disability enjoyed going to different places and meeting different people and seeing how different people live

Pros

Could work my own hours

Cons

Not getting enough shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Assistance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Home Care Assistance