Home Care Heroes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Home Care Heroes Employee Reviews for Hero

Hero1 review
Australia1 review

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Really enjoying my experience

I started working for HCH in November 2019. I went into Sydney for a group interview which was a friendly atmosphere. We did some case studies and activities together. It was a really good experience. Once I started working as a hero I had two members I worked with on a semi-regular basis. This worked well for me as I was studying at uni full time. An important thing for anyone to know before applying is that they're becoming an independent contractor. There is no guaranteed work or fixed set of clients, but a lot of flexibility. You are able to choose your own hours and the clients you work with - it's been great to be able to move on from clients I didn't always click with the best so we both could have a better experience. The ones I see regularly are people I have a really good friendship with now. After expressing some interest I was given the opportunity to become an ambassador and have been lucky to experience a bit of career progression with the organisation. They're always looking for people to become more involved and there are a number of incentives for doing so - you just need to ask. If you dont you will continue to work as a Hero (support worker) but even then, thats probably been the most rewarding job I've ever had! Definitely would recommend working at HCH to anyone who is passionate about making a differnece in the lives of others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Care Heroes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Home Care Heroes Reviews by Location

• Home Care Heroes
  • Hero
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?