Honeywell
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Australia38 reviews
was okay
Good Managers help team members grow and worst one will make you feel down always! Honeywell is excellent place to work, however it totally depends on your manager
Fun place to work
The work culture is independent and flexible.
People are cooperative and management is very approachable.

They are working on latest technologies and provide good training facilities.
Great
Good to work in Honeywell is great company to work.
Also Culture is great and friendly with other workers with in and outside with our customers.

Nice place also.
Lots of opportunities
I enjoyed my time at Honeywell lots of opportunities to progress and diversify.
Good people to work with. Lots of interaction with other states. Interesting company fingers in lots of pies.
No career progression
The technicians and other support staff are wonderful, these are the best assets this company has. There are ZERO opportunities for support staff to advance in this company. They are only looking at Tradies or engineers to become Project or Operations Managers. Pay rises are almost non-existent and job satisfaction is very low. Highly dictated by USA and their demands, resulting in a lot of unnecessary departments to go through to do the simplest of tasks.
I worked for Honeywell for 11 years in total and found the company to be very professional and leaders in personal development.
Honeywell as a company realised very early in their culture that you must develop both the technical knowledge in their employees in parallel with the individuals personal development. This meant that staff working for Honeywell could extract the best outcomes for the company and themselves. Honeywell was a great training ground for me and I would recommend them as a employer.
Extremely busy environment operating on minimum staffing levels.
Until early 2015 it was a great place to work but from that time jobs were gradually moved offshore. Hence I was retrenched in 2019

I worked for three separate companies under the honeywell umbrella so the work was interesting and challenging, covering all aspects of finance for both australian and new zealand government bodies
Pros
Interesting work
Room for improvrment
Great company and potential, once they get it right. Will benefit from listening to employees and taking action.
Should offer the option to work from home at least twice a week.
Pros
Diversity, Life, work balance.
Cons
Red tape, slow to react, product gaps, lack of new product introductions
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?
SAP FICO Consultant
I worked for Honeywell and enjoyed my period. It will be a great pleasure if again an opportunity provided to work with esteem organisation. It's a global company and has a tremendous business process which provides experience to an individual to be recognised globally.
Pros
Long drive
Cons
Team work
Great team | Performance Culture
Professional HR team.
Balancing operational requirements and HR projects and strategy.

Most enjoyable is the opportunity to work with diverse people who are passionate about business success. Honeywell has performance culture and success is rewarded.
Pros
working on site with teams
Cons
balancing all demands
Poor Culture
Poor management of jobs and time costing caused issues to enable jobs to be completed on time and in budget.
Long hours and no remuneration or time off - on a consistent regular basis
Pros
worked with some great people
Cons
during work hours all work
100% work no play, engineers and technical crew were exceptional to work with, very little support and contact from senior admin staff field crews were ignored and only contacted for project financial reasons
Pros
after hours social involvement
Cons
very long hours
Great work environment.
Honeywell has a great and well-rounded work environment for people of all ages.

This was my first full time job and it was a good way to begin my career path.
Demanding with rewards
Enjoyed my time st Honeywell. Challenging with plenty of scope to grow. Ideal for high functioning professionals. Highly motivated people work well in this culture. Political awareness will help longevity in the organisation.
Pros
Highly professional team
Cons
Very political environment. The culture isnt for everyone.
Not a nice work environment
Company had good structure and good product range. Lack of support across the board for sales roles and changes to management meant US style management implemented and many good staff left.
Lack of real direction and no long-term focus means that customers not looked after. Indifferent attitude to staff and unhappy employees
Pros
Income
Cons
long hours little recognition
My Honeywell experience
It has been a pleasure working with Honeywell and have been afforded opportunities to grow in my career. I have had the privilege of working with a fantastic team who are professional in delivery of projects with professional attitudes.
Pros
Team spirit, Career opportunities
Cons
Job stability
Productive and fun place to work
Typical Day - Busy, productive, good atmosphere and work culture
Learned - Project execution and leadership, technical skills (DCS, ESD, F&G, Networking, Virtual Environment, Team work & Individual work, Project management)
Lots of sites to work at
Very secure company to work at, High tech company.
Has excellent in house training and is very family friendly.

Excellent safety culture.

Lets you move around, in other fields when trained.
Administration
I enjoyed working for Honeywell Burswood over 9 years. I had great Managers and many opportunities for training and increased responsibility. Salary was good and overall I found my fellow colleagues friendly and there was a great team environment. I would definitely recommend working for this company.
Great people
Honeywell is a good place to work. They foster learning in their employees and if you are willing to grow, the opportunities are always available. It does however, require initiative from the employee, to know what they want.
Great team to work for
Honeywell service team is a great team to work for but like any team it is only as good as its management and if that changes the whole team dynamic can change......
Pros
great support from other team members
Cons
working within a prison can be daunting