Hope Early Learning Centre Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Fun and enjoyable day!
Qualified Assistant and Room Leader (Former Employee) –  melbourne, australia30 July 2019
As any job there are going to be ups and downs and clashes in personality with certain ones you work with. But I have always focused on why I am I chose this as a profession, to be there for the children, physically and emotionally.
In all I have always had fun in the workplace. Building relationships with the children, watching them grow, helping them achieve important life steps and goals. They remind you what's important in life and remind you to focus on the fun enjoyable parts of life.
very welcoming work place
Childcare Educator (Former Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC22 July 2019
Throughout my time at hope early learning centre, i was welcomed with open arms and guided through the processes in which they ran things, the fellow employees made my coming into the business easier and a lot less stressful.
Relaxing couches
Childcare Educator (Current Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC1 July 2019
The salary for the job is not high enough and the hours of work is too high. Only one lunch break. But there is a vending machine and the couch’s are very comfortable