Hospital for Specialist Surgery Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
It's a very nice place to work with. They really stand to their mission which is Patient First!
Assistant in Nursing - Patient Support (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 November 2016
A typical day at work is to finish all the daily given tasks given to us by the manager which is to build cases for the surgeons on the scheduled date of surgery. And the best thing that I have learned from this hospital is there's always a coordination and team work between all the staff to achieve the goal even though we have different culture.. The management is very supportive with their employees, they try to resolve problems within the department. The hardest part of the job at the moment is since it's a new hospital we are still coping with our instruments, we are still in the process of adjustments. The most enjoyable part of the job is the harmonious relationship between all the staff even though the hospital is getting busier and busier.
Pros
Free coffee and bread everyday
Cons
Keep on fast tracking instruments needed for the surgery