House Call Doctor

House Call Doctor Employee Reviews for Chaperone/Senior Chaperone

Chaperone/Senior Chaperone1 review
Australia1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Enjoyable work, intolerable company management.

The work itself is easy and enjoyable. Liaising with patients, organising/prioritising the bookings, and planning the routes ad-hoc to maximise doctor visits. I met many local doctors, many local people (patients) and learned quite a lot about medicine during my time with them. Unfortunately, the company management is quite disorganized with inconsistencies in company procedures, regulations and services provided. Myself and all of the staff working under me were reprimanded for not adhering to procedures when the correct procedures themselves either weren't given to us correctly, or were changed without informing/updating our training, and we were never given the tools to carry them out correctly in the first place (for example, a scanner/printer). Also, the regional managers organizational skills were extremely lacking (including but not limited to rostering), often impacting/reflecting badly on our performance and lifestyle. The hardest part of the job is definitely trying to keep up with the disjointed management while achieving the high level of work output the company demands. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely meeting new people, the varied and individual personalities of the doctors themselves and their diverse cultural backgrounds, and the ability to learn about the medical profession if your open to it.

Pros

Meeting new people, Learning new things.

Cons

Zero company consistency and little managerial assistence in achieveing their high demands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at House Call Doctor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare House Call Doctor with

House Call Doctor Reviews by Location

Learn about House Call Doctor in popular locations

• House Call Doctor
  • Chaperone/Senior Chaperone
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?