House Call Doctor Pay & Benefits reviews: PhysicianReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Doctor (Current Employee) - Queensland - 18 June 2019
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great business, get to work hours that suits me, very flexible and it's a nice change. I work shorter shifts during the week and then usually one long shift on the weekend. Lots of patients and varying work. Good remuneration.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Physician
See all 2 reviews
See more House Call Doctor reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at House Call Doctor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
4.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
4.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare House Call Doctor with
Questions about House Call Doctor
- What are the working hours at House Call Doctor?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at House Call Doctor?One person answered
- If you were to leave House Call Doctor, what would be the reason?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at House Call Doctor?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at House Call Doctor?One person answered