HouseSmart Real Estate

6: HouseSmart Real Estate Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

4.6Work–Life Balance

Leasing Consultant review

I have been a leasing consultant with HouseSmart for three years now and it is a position that allows me to be social by interacting with people who come to view properties and I enjoy being able to help others by providing them information and understanding of how they can move forward to rent a particular property. Other benefits is job security, social office events, rewards & recognition and being able to move around and not working in one spot all day which has always been a plus for me at HouseSmart. The office environment has always been a pleasant & helpful place to provide any assistance to me whenever I require it. I find that HouseSmart always seeks to try new things and is always looking for new ways to make itself better and to operate more efficiently by trying new methods & ideas which help it advance further. I definitely recommend HouseSmart to anyone who wants to be involved in the real estate industry.

Good flexibility, leasing consultant

I work as a leasing consultant here. They are good at scheduling and flexibility so you know when you're working. You travel all around Perth. Once you get into the swing of things it is great. You meet lots of interesting people and experience things out of the office as a leasing consultant. It is a long-running business so they have lots of experience. If you put in the work to get the training and qualifications like Property Management course, you can really benefit from that.

Pros

Travel all over Perth.

Dynamic and fast paced

Good team, active all over Perth. A wide range of tasks in my role. Good opportunities for progression. A forward thinking real estate, which provides excellent service to landlords and tenants.

Cultured and Positive workplace with fun and friendly people

I started working at HouseSmart with no knowledge about real estate and my only job is to assist the Property Managers. Everyday new learning and if i struggle to do the task they are able to assist and help me with no hesitation.The staff are very approachable and fun to work with. The management are always there to help, guide, very knowledgeable, and very supportive and flexible too. Ive reached my position where I can share the knowledge they taught me. If you want to gain knowledge about real estate, HouseSmart is the best avenue.

Supportive family environment

Working at HouseSmart Real Estate has been an extremely positive experience for me. I find the team and the management staff to be supportive and family orientated which really creates a sense of stability and job security. The job position is busy but well balanced with a tonne of variety in each day. My work colleagues are friendly and reliable and know how to have fun and enjoy a laugh

I have made a lot of friends who I have worked with.

My typical day at work is very busy from the time I arrive there. I prepare documents and keys. I answer the phone, greet tenants, owners and contractors throughout the day. I receipt tenants rent and water bills. I enter new applications for tenancy into the computer as well as photocopy documents and scan invoices to be paid to the accounts file. All outgoing mail is entered into a programme and then taken to the post office to be mailed together with the banking. I also clean out staff bins and vacuum the floor at the end of the day and close the key cabinet up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HouseSmart Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HouseSmart Real Estate with