HOYTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
HOYTS Employee Review

not great

7 June 2019
poor management, very strict and untimely hours. Being young when applied, extorted my age for my minimum wage and were not flexible with hours, not very nice people.
13 January 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Taylors Lakes VIC
Gain good experience for a beginner, however career advancement is difficult if you are located outside of Sydney. Culture at sites could be improved, as well as the flexible roster.
Pros
Discounted tickets
Cons
22 October 2019
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Redcliffe QLD
The competitiveness to up-sell and suggestive-sell is a bit high which can sometimes make it stressful if you don't fulfill the quota but it is satisfying when you exceed it! The management team there are very friendly and genuinely care about their team, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Working at Hoyts I learned many valuable things such as time management, up-selling etc; which to this day I still apply and require in my jobs. The hardest part of the job would probably be when I had to leave or when I was sick as it meant I couldn't go into work. Working here was very enjoyable for me and was the best first job that I could have ever asked for, it provided me with the necessary skills and experience for future employment.
28 September 2019
Customer service assistant (Current Employee) - Bankstown NSW
A typical day at work is fun, I learned a lot about dealing with customers and using stuff. Workplace culture is nice we do work amazingly as a team.nh