HOYTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
HOYTS Employee Review

Productive workplace, always lots to do

19 June 2019
When I worked there everything was being built and we were allowed to be apart of that process. I was so excited to be working there, the people I worked with made work fun. I enjoyed my time working at Hoyts Chadstone, even though a lot of my peers had quit within 3 months of working there due to management.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
11 March 2020
Same role
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Maitland NSW
HOYTS is a great job when you’re young and needing that little bit of extra money in your pocket and when your parents/carers can also help. However, as I, personally, have advanced through my career at HOYTS and am now classed as older staff, I am hardly enjoying it. Favouritism, lack of hours and a lack of feeling of a comfortable environment all become so apparent after “settling in”.
28 January 2020
Same role
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Garden City WA
A typical day at work would be to clean cinema's and serve customers, as well as stock confectionary and all items. Shifts would range from 4-9 hours per day. I learnt a lot of management skills, as well as being put into stressful situations. Management was always on top of things and you knew you could talk to them if need be. It was an enjoyable job for a teenager.
6 December 2018
Same location
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Chadstone VIC
Very fun workplace, though some terrible inconsiderate managers. Dealing with customers at the movies can be awful. Overall, really great benefits and okay job
Pros
cheap movies
Cons
poor management
  1. Productive workplace, always lots to do