HOYTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
HOYTS Employee Review

18 April 2019
A good workplace, wishy washy with management as they were often changing positions. I got along with most workers and enjoyed my time there but felt as if it got incredibly disorganised and started to find that the culture began to change.
11 March 2020
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Maitland NSW
HOYTS is a great job when you’re young and needing that little bit of extra money in your pocket and when your parents/carers can also help. However, as I, personally, have advanced through my career at HOYTS and am now classed as older staff, I am hardly enjoying it. Favouritism, lack of hours and a lack of feeling of a comfortable environment all become so apparent after “settling in”.
28 January 2020
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Garden City WA
A typical day at work would be to clean cinema's and serve customers, as well as stock confectionary and all items. Shifts would range from 4-9 hours per day. I learnt a lot of management skills, as well as being put into stressful situations. Management was always on top of things and you knew you could talk to them if need be. It was an enjoyable job for a teenager.
7 January 2020
Hoyts Crew Member (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Some days working at hoyts could be quite, especially during school times and in the mornngs. I learn to communication through radios and talk more to customers. Hardest part is needing to recieve managements confirmation to be able to process a special offer. I enjoy the benefits of $2 movie tickets and discount on some food.