HOYTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOYTS Employee Reviews in Chadstone VIC

When I worked there everything was being built and we were allowed to be apart of that process. I was so excited to be working there, the people I worked with made work fun. I enjoyed my time working at Hoyts Chadstone, even though a lot of my peers had quit within 3 months of working there due to management.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Very fun workplace, though some terrible inconsiderate managers. Dealing with customers at the movies can be awful. Overall, really great benefits and okay job
Pros
cheap movies
Cons
poor management
Working at Hoyts Chadstone is a rewarding experience, and the workplace is filled with amazing people. However, Management can be condescending at times.
Pros
Cheap tickets, discounts
Cons
Hoyts provided me with skills such as customer service, cash handling, upsales and suggestive sales as well as food handling and ushering. The managers in charge of this workplace were strict but also understanding and were able to find the perfect balance between friends and maintaining authority amongst the workers. The hardest part of the job was mainly dealing with disgruntled or disorderly customers at times. When the cinema was extremely busy with a rush of patrons that was the most enjoyable part of the job as there is a strong feeling of production and time flies!
Pros
50 cent movies
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HOYTS?