HOYTS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

HOYTS Employee Reviews in Ringwood VIC

Typical day at work consists of liasing with customers and greeting them, as well as issuing them tickets. With the many jobs and areas it has, every shift is different, from making customers food which we hand deliver to the cinemas for them, to cleaning the cinemas and ushering guests, hoyts has it all. I am a HOST (hoyts operations and systems trainer), meaning I get to train all new employee and employees moving to new areas and find it very rewarding and enriching to be one. The hardest part of my job is dealing with unhappy customers as we wish to provide them with a positive experience, and when we can't, it can come as a let down to us all. With this, we always try to ensure we give the best experience to our customers. The most rewarding part of my job is making new relationships, as most of us employees are very close with one another and are great friends. The management team always strive to provide professional, however personal feedback to us and ensure we are all on top of task. They are very kind and caring and make sure we are all the best employees we can be for the company and our customers.
Pros
Good working environment
enjoyable workplace, enables you to bond and feel apart of a team. quality training is provided to all staff members and refreshment to ensure they are always trained to a high level.