Hudson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hudson Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
I really enjoyed my time at Hudson Recruitment. I worked as a customer service officer mainly helping ensure contractors timesheets were completed on time and to follow up any queries regarding to this process. I feel like my communication skills were greatly improved during my time working with Hudson as I spent a great deal of time on the phone with contractors. The job was very rewarding as I was constantly busy and there was a great team ethos within the section I was working which I felt was very important to our performance.
Those who do well excel but it is not a collaborative culture nor are there thoughts for longevity. Employment is a revolving door so a lack of togetherness.
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Culture and values
Hudson RPO is a leading global Recruitment Process Outsourcing company with a global network of recruiters and proprietary technology and tools, delivering qualified candidates worldwide. Hudson RPO is a wonderful organisation to work for.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Being on site at your client, you can at times feel disconnected from the wider team.