Hudson

Hudson

Hudson Employee Review

A friendly and productive work place

Great culture, collaborative and supportive. Hudson is well established in the industry and has a commitment to doing well by both the people they work for and the people who work for them. The people who work here are passionate. It's a fast paced environment that will expect you to put your best foot forward. However, while it's competitive nobody gets left behind. It's true that what you put in directly corelates to how well you do - but team, heart and walking the talk are all values that Hudson actively fosters.

Same role

Amazing work Culture

A company that values its workers and invests in their growth and development.Since starting with Hudson I have only had great experiences, from the lovely people to the caring management.Hudson feels like a big family who are hard working individuals. The friendly competitive atmosphere contributes to everyone's development.All employees live and believe in the Hudson values and it is what makes them a great bunch who are making a difference in people's lives everyday.

Pros

good bonuses, good opportunities, busy desks, friendly staff, caring managers

Cons

work life balance
Same role

I love it!

I really enjoy my role with Hudson. I feel I can make an impact on people's lives, and I know I'm working with people who love doing their best and who have a clear purpose. The culture is very honest, and collaborative. I work with smart people, who are also fun, which is a great environment to be in. I wouldn't want to work for anyone else doing this job!

Pros

Flexible work conditions, great people, innovative environment

Great flexible work culture and collaborative, supportive team

Hudson is a great company to be apart of. They have a strong brand out in the market due to their integrity and knowledge of the markets they play in. I'll highly recommend to anyone looking to get into agency recruitment. Everyone in the team is supportive and enjoy working together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hudson with

Learn about Hudson in popular locations

• Hudson
  • A friendly and productive work place