Hudson

Hudson

Hudson Employee Review

Great flexible work culture and collaborative, supportive team

Hudson is a great company to be apart of. They have a strong brand out in the market due to their integrity and knowledge of the markets they play in. I'll highly recommend to anyone looking to get into agency recruitment. Everyone in the team is supportive and enjoy working together.

Same roleSame location

Collaborative and relaxed culture

We are a close knit team at Hudson and very welcoming of newcomers to the company. There is an extensive onboarding program that really sets you up for success and gives you a great background of recruitment, especially if you are joining from outside of the industry.At Hudson you are free to run your desk like your own business so the effort you put in should follow through with the rewards you reap!

Pros

Friday afternoon drinks and banter, uncapped earning potential
Same roleSame location

Energetic, challenging, fun and rewarding!

Hudson gives you the freedom to operate your own recruitment desk as if it's your own company. Hudson offers first class payroll, technology and legal solutions creating an exceptional experience for both clients and candidates.

Pros

Celebrating success and work life balance
Same location

I love it!

I really enjoy my role with Hudson. I feel I can make an impact on people's lives, and I know I'm working with people who love doing their best and who have a clear purpose. The culture is very honest, and collaborative. I work with smart people, who are also fun, which is a great environment to be in. I wouldn't want to work for anyone else doing this job!

Pros

Flexible work conditions, great people, innovative environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hudson with

Learn about Hudson in popular locations

• Hudson
  • Great flexible work culture and collaborative, supportive team