Hudson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hudson Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Good working environment and a very fast paced company
Working with great people

Monday to friday role but can have long hours and billings targets must be achieved
Pros
Working environment and peolle
Cons
Training not adequate
Poor culture
Those who do well excel but it is not a collaborative culture nor are there thoughts for longevity. Employment is a revolving door so a lack of togetherness.
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Culture and values
Hudson RPO
Hudson RPO is a leading global Recruitment Process Outsourcing company with a global network of recruiters and proprietary technology and tools, delivering qualified candidates worldwide. Hudson RPO is a wonderful organisation to work for.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Being on site at your client, you can at times feel disconnected from the wider team.
Administration Officer
Hudson is my agency - I have always found them efficient and always communicating any information that is needed. They listen to what my requirements.
Pros
Always committed to find the right fit
Cons
Temporary staff
Good variety of roles
I have been very happy with the roles offered to me through Hudson. Staff at Hudson keep in touch regularly. My most recent role was in a central city location, which suited me very well.
Engaging and Rewarding
I really enjoyed my time at Hudson Recruitment. I worked as a customer service officer mainly helping ensure contractors timesheets were completed on time and to follow up any queries regarding to this process. I feel like my communication skills were greatly improved during my time working with Hudson as I spent a great deal of time on the phone with contractors. The job was very rewarding as I was constantly busy and there was a great team ethos within the section I was working which I felt was very important to our performance.
Good team environment
Sales and HR consultant, working with a variety of clients across industry sectors.
Typical day includes:

Sales Calls

Following up on HR matters

Management of a sales team

Administration
(actually for CUBIC) Great people, hard to get recognised for hard work.
A typical day sees me producing go cards for distribution and sale, completing balance transfers for patrons, various admin roles, data entry and communication with stakeholders.

In this role, I was able to learn the various parts that make up the public transport fare system.

Management can be a bit of a tough read. Professionalism is taken to the point where you never really know where you stand, which can lead to a few shocks and miscommunications. Otherwise, they are passionate and dedicated, and usually great people to work for.

Coworkers are friendly and inclusive. A mixed bag of people that tend to mesh well.

The hardest part of the job tends to be the lack of recognition. Or rather, the very selective recognition. Regardless of your results or achievements, unless you are working on the pet project of the upper management, you may as well not exist.

Most enjoyable part is the culture. The cross department communication really builds strong ties of friendship and team spirit.
Pros
Free lunch every fortnight
Cons
Not much opportunity for advancement, very rigid structure, stingy with awards